2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
1)By accessing, listening to, and using this audio series presentation, you assent to the following terms and conditions:
This audio series presentation does not establish a physician-patient, psychologist-patient, therapist-patient, or other practitioner-patient relationship of any kind. The content of this audio series, including any written and all other materials provided as part of this presentation, is provided for informational and educational purposes only. The content is not meant to be complete or exhaustive or to be applicable to any specific individual’s medical, mental, or emotional condition or health concern. This audio series does not provide any specific medical, psychological, functional, or therapy advice of any kind pertaining to your particular condition or specific health situation.
This audio series presentation is not an attempt to practice medicine, psychology, or therapy, and should not be used as a substitute for, or to overrule, a qualified health care provider’s judgment, treatment, diagnosis, or advice. This audio series cannot be relied upon to assess, diagnose, or otherwise evaluate any health, mental, or emotional condition or concern, nor can it be relied upon to treat any health, mental, or emotional condition. Always consult with a qualified and licensed physician or psychological provider and follow their advice without delay regardless of anything you hear during this audio presentation.
Users should not rely upon this audio presentation for emergency medical treatment. If you think you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. If you are experiencing a mental health crisis, please contact 988. Do not rely on electronic communications or communication through the Don’t Hate Your Guts or Open Door Therapy websites or e-mail systems for immediate, urgent medical or psychological needs. These websites and e-mail systems are not designed for attending to medical emergencies.
You assume full responsibility for using and/or listening to the information in this audio series presentation, and you understand and agree that Open Door Therapy, PLLC (“Open Door Therapy”), Jennifer Franklin, PhD, MACP (“Dr. Franklin”), and their affiliates are not responsible or liable for any claim, loss, or damage resulting from your use and/or receipt of information from this audio series presentation.
The views and information presented in this audio series presentation are those of Dr. Franklin based on her education, experience, insight, research, and training. The fields of functional medicine, gut-brain interactivity, and mind-body psychology are constantly changing. As such, Open Door Therapy and Dr. Franklin can and will revise the information provided through this audio presentation from time to time. Any such modification will be effective immediately upon posting.
Open Door Therapy does not intentionally or knowingly collect personal information from children under age 18. If you are under the age of 18, please consult a parent or guardian for help in using this audio series presentation.
For the highest quality learning experience, this audio series presentation is intended to be listened to in the order it is presented. However, you are responsible for making decisions regarding how you engage with this educational material since some information could be triggering or unpleasant. Accordingly, please stop listening to this audio presentation if you find the material triggering or overwhelming and continue only while under the care of a psychotherapist and only as directed by your therapist. This material is provided to you with the understanding that you will make decisions that are in the best interest of your nervous system and body even if such decisions are not in alignment with your personal objectives or wishes. As stated above, these materials are not a substitute for medical, psychological, or mental health care of any kind. You are strongly encouraged to seek psychological support for your continued mental and emotional health and well-being and medical care for your medical condition(s).
2) The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.